FY21 GUIDE REVIEW PROCESS – ROUND II
Thank you for your valued input during the first round. Please check out >WHAT TO COMMENT ON prior to signing in to complete your review. If you need a refresher on how to use the on-screen tools in Adobe Document Cloud (ADC) click here to see our cheat sheet.
>What to comment ON
- Confirmation—Confirm that the updates resulting from comments made in the previous round are accurate.
- Local Info—Make additional updates to local information including business and organization phone numbers/websites, business closures (with suggested replacments when possible).
- Events—please pay close attention to the dates and details on the events found on 48-49 of the Guide (page 25 of the ADC review file) as schedules for 2020 events are changing every day.
- Grammar—editing for grammar is optional as a full proof will take place after Round II.
IMPORTANT COMMENTING NOTE
Editorial requests or content CHANGE updates outside of the parameters LISTED ABOVE ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL
>COMMENTS SHOULD BE…
- Concise—try to be brief and straightforward when possible
- Professional—while not moderated, reviewer comments are public to the group
- Prompt—this allows others the opportunity to see your ideas
SIGN IN TO REVIEW